deneme bonusu betforward-shart.com 1xbet-1xir.com Betturkey giriş Detail of Associates Companies – Ferozsons Laboratories Limited

Detail of Associated Companies

BF Biosciences Limited (Unlisted Subsidiary)

BF Biosciences Limited has been set up for establishing a Biotech Pharmaceutical Plant to manufacture mainly Cancer and Hepatitis related medicines. The Company holds 80% (2016: 80%) of equity of the subsidiary and the remaining 20% is held by Grupo Empresarial Bagó S.A., Spain. For more info, please visit: www.bfbio.com

Farmacia (Partnership Firm)

Farmacia is set up as a pharmacy to create retail access to pharmaceutical drugs. This represents Company’s 98% share in “Farmacia”, a subsidiary partnership duly registered under the Partnership Act, 1932 and engaged in operating retail pharmacy. Share of profit, if any, for the year not withdrawn is reinvested in capital account of partnership.

TOP