Report a possible side effect:
Ferozsons Pharmacovigilance Department monitors, categorizes, assesses and evaluates any possible side effect that may have been caused by its manufactured, marketed and/or distributed products.
At Ferozsons, we take the safety of our patients and consumers very seriously. We know that side effects can happen but it is not always possible to predict who will get them. For this reason, it is vital for us to continuously monitor the safety of our products. By hearing about your experiences and others like you, we would be able to offer the best possible advice to all those who are using Ferozsons’s products.
How to report a possible side effect?
To help us process your information quickly and effectively, please remember to report as much relevant information as possible of the following:
- The initials of the person who experienced the possible side effect and/or other identifiers, such as gender, date of birth etc.
- The contact information of the reporter like name, telephone number, email address, specifically of the person who is reporting the issue.
- A description of the possible side effect itself, such as the signs and symptoms experienced, date the possible side effect started and the result of the possible side effect.
- The name of the Ferozsons product involved. Dose of the product when the side effect appeared, how long have you used the product, what disease is the product used for? Are you still taking the product? information about any other products you have taken around the same time and other relevant details to the product.
To report the side effects electronically please click below:
Safety Reporting Form, if you are unable to report the side effect electronically you can email or call to our Pharmacovigilance Department on a contact details provided below.
Telephone number: +92 042 36026700 Ext. 710 (during office hours/out of office hours)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you or the person you are reporting on behalf of are currently suffering from severe side affects you should contact your local doctor or other medical health professional before reporting the side effect.
Please learn more using the FAQ (frequently asked question) - reporting of side effects”
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) - Reporting of Side Effects”
What is a side effect?
A side effect is any unwanted medical occurrence in a patient who has been given a pharmaceutical product that may or may not have been caused by treatment with the product.
This can be any unfavourable and unintended sign, symptom, or disease associated with the use of the product.
Why should you report side effects to Ferozsons?
Although medicinal products are tested extensively in clinical trials before they are authorised, not everything is known about their side effects or drug related safety until they have been used by many people over time.
By reporting side effects for Ferozsons product, you are giving us important feedback which ultimately will help us take appropriate actions and to provide better instructions for how to use our products.
Your information will also enable Ferozsons to fulfill its reporting responsibilities to health authorities, who will also analyse the data.
What should I do if I think I may have experienced a side effect?
If you are concerned that you have had a suspected side effect to a medicine, you may need to contact your healthcare professional who can advise on any treatment that may be needed. They can also report the issue to the Ferozsons.
Anyone can report issues relating to the safety of medicines to the Ferozsons. This includes patients, care takers, other members of the public and healthcare professionals.
How do I report an adverse reaction?
You can report a suspected side effect in a number of ways:
- To your doctor, pharmacist or nurse who can then notify the Ferozsons.
- By using our online form.
- By downloading a copy of our adverse reaction report form (Word version). You can e-mail completed forms to email@example.com
- By calling us on +92 042 36026700 Ext. 710